The early childhood curriculum from age 0 includes 8 content areas for children comprehensive development to identify basic learning goals for them.
Multiple Intelligence Methodology - Howard Garder
Early Education - Glenn Doman
Multi-sensory Methodology - Robert Titzer
Project-based Learning Methodology
Motessori Methodology to form skills for children
- Bright design and welcoming natural environment
- Spacious air-conditioned classrooms bring freshness and comfort
- Several functional rooms including: music room; art studio; information and communications technology room; library; nurse office; play-ground and dining hall; etc.
- Outdoor play-ground with many entertainment facilities
- Live video cameras in all classrooms
- School bus service
Outcomes of education
SGA children are equipped with comprehensive development of mind - intelligence - ability to develop healthy physical, balanced stature and agile movement, flexibility in thinking and problems solving.
Have clear communication, coherent language, confidence and a sensitive heart know to love and share; be proactive and independent; have good behavior and habits in daily life.
SGA children have all needed knowledge, skills and confidence to enter international and biligual primary schools.