iSchool international integration education is a school system provides education from kindergarten to high school. Founded in 2008, iSchool has been presented in 15 provinces nationwide. Over past 10 years, more than 40,000 students have accompanied with iSchool. It is the place of nearly 6,000 students from kindergarten to grade 12 and 700 enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible teachers and staff.
The system of iSchool has developed a separate educational program with the orientation of international integration, which is combined between curriculum of Vietnam MoET and English program with Cambridge standard. The differece of iSchool is research and application of ITL education method © on the basis of information technology application, active teachers, active students, learning through projects and working group.
With 6 core values including: integrity; respect; responsibility; cooperation; innovation; self-study, educational programs about life values and skills are integrated with diverse extra-curricular activities, field trips and inspiring lessons about life values and love, as well as with the program of sports and musics to develop physics and spirit for students.
All of them aim at a goal of training global citizens who are brave, active, idealistic and always carry cultural values and national identity with the message of "INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE - VIETNAMESE HEART ".
CURRICULUM OF VIETNAM MINISTRY OF EDUCATION&TRAINING (MoET)
- iSchool optimizes the curriculum of Vietnam MoET to help students well-understand basic and advanced knowledge of all subjects in each grade.
- Subjects are focused on interdisciplinary, subject-based, thematic and project-based learning.
- In addition, iSchool increases more than 400 periods/year for science - nature, arts, sports and extra-curricular subjects.
- 100% of students has 02 sessions/day; no need to go to extra classes; students are able to participate in the Ministry's examinations, 100% of them pass the national high school exmination and enter Vietnamese universities/colleges.
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) PROGRAM
- English as second language program at iSchool is composed by foreign experts according to Cambridge standard. In each grade, students will complete and improve 4 skills: listening; speaking; reading and writing, in which fluent and effective communication is focused.
- Through different grades, students achieve English ability with outcome standards of Cambridge
- 10 extra English periods/week, including:
- English for communication and general English of MoET.
- Math and science in English.
- Academic English (IELTS).
- Students who successfully complete the program are able to use English fluently and effectively; capable of achieving international certificates in accordance with their ages.
LIVING SKILLS AND LIFE VALUES PROGRAM
- iSchool implements a specially designed music and sports education program.
- Living skilld and life values program is built in accordance with the abilities and perceptions of each age, helping them to shape their personality and skills in learning, working and survival to get a happy life.
- The program is taught through:
- 4 main classes/week
- Club activities
- Extracurricular activities and events
- Students become mature, confident and brave; each iSchool student is master of a sport and a musical instrument.
Board of educators
Teacher Kenneth Shane M.Cuevas
Sư tiến bộ về ngoại ngữ của các em học sinh, thông qua việc giao tiếp với tôi sau các buổi học và thậm chí là chào hỏi khi gặp tôi, là món quà quý giá nhất mà tôi nhận được trong suốt thời gian giảng dạy tại iSchool.
EARLY BIRDS SCHOLARSHIP
Early birds scholarship
- Completing the main course of 1 time 1 year study before August 15th, 2019 will be supported up to 50% of tuition.
Investment package for tuition
- Attractive 5-year, 6-year, 12-year investment packages with 0% interest installment policy for 144 months and up to 70% savings (completing the main course before June 30th, 2019).
- Parents are refunded 100% of the value after the end of the investment package period.
Please contact the Hotline or leave information for detailed advice.