The Secretary/Personal Assistant to the IEC Head of School will provide daily operational support to the IEC Head of School. Primarily, this will involve various administrative services, secretarial duties and translation activities.
- Reports directly to the IEC Head of School on daily basis, and performs a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Liaise between the IEC Head of School and parents, staff, students and various school brands affiliated with the IEC of the NHG Group.
- Maintain and regularly update IEC files, including: Instructional programming requirements, accreditation paperwork and correspondence.
- Organise bookings and facilities related to school meeting rooms, assemblies, examinations, including materials or IT support.
- Prepare (and translate English/Vietnamese) documents for the IEC Head of School. As requested, provide verbal translation at both small and large meetings that the IEC Head of School will be involved in with English speaking guests, parents, employees and business representatives.
- Maintain the IEC Head of School calendar and ensure that the IEC Head of School is aware of meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements for the IEC Head of School, as necessary and appropriate.
- Answer calls, take and deliver messages; receive/send faxes and mail, open, stamp date, classify, and forward to the IEC Head of School and other staff as relevant.
- Receive the leave request forms submitted within the IEC for approval by the IEC Head of School.
- Complete other tasks as required by the IEC Head of School.
- Excellent English and advanced MS Office,
- Excellent understanding of Keystone, Portal, Managebac attendance function, Firefly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, wide range of general and cultural knowledge
- Database management skills
- Google docs skills
- Event management
- Office management skills
- Bachelor Degree in Education / Business or English, Secretary Certificate
- Practical Secretary experience (preferably 2 years’ experience in educational industry)