The early childhood curriculum from age 0 includes 8 content areas for children's comprehensive development to identify basic learning goals for them.
Multiple Intelligence Methodology - Howard Garder
Early Education - Glenn Doman
Multi-sensory Methodology - Robert Titzer
Project-based Learning Methodology
Montessori Methodology to form skills for children
- Bright design and welcoming natural environment
- Spacious air-conditioned classrooms bring freshness and comfort
- Several functional rooms including: music room; art studio; information and communications technology room; library; nurse office; play-ground; dining hall; etc.
- Outdoor play-ground with lots of recreational equipment
- Live video cameras in all classrooms
- School bus service
Outcomes of education
SGA children are equipped with comprehensive development of mind - intelligence - ability to develop physical health, balanced stature, agile movement, flexibility in thinking and problem solving.
They have clear communication, coherent language, confidence, a sensitive heart, know to love and share, be proactive and independent, have good behavior and habits in daily life.
SGA children have all needed knowledge, skills and confidence to enter international and bilingual primary schools