International integration Program - iSchool is a school system providing education from kindergarten to high school. Founded in 2008, iSchool is present in 15 provinces nationwide. Over the past 10 years, more than 40,000 students have accompanied iSchool. It is the place of nearly 6,000 students from kindergarten to grade 12 and 700 enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible teachers and staff.
The system of iSchool has developed a separate educational program with the orientation of international integration, which is combined between curriculum of Vietnam MoET and a Cambridge English program. The difference of iSchool is the research and application of ITL education method © on the basis of information technology application, active teachers, active students, learning through projects and working groups.
With 6 core values including: integrity; respect; responsibility; cooperation; innovation; self-study, educational programs about life values and skills are integrated with diverse extra-curricular activities, field trips and inspiring lessons about life values and love, as well as with the program of sports and music to develop students both in physics and spirit.
All of these values aim at a goal of training global citizens who are brave, active, idealistic and always carry cultural values and national identity with the message of "INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE - VIETNAMESE HEART ".
CURRICULUM OF VIETNAM MINISTRY OF EDUCATION&TRAINING (MoET)
- iSchool optimizes the curriculum of Vietnam MoET to help students well-understand basic and advanced knowledge of all subjects in each grade.
Subjects are focused on interdisciplinary, subject-based, thematic and project-based learning.
- In addition, iSchool increases more than 400 periods per year for science - nature, arts, sports and extra-curricular subjects.
- 100% of students have 2 sessions per day; no need to go to extra classes; students are able to participate in the Ministry's examinations, 100% of them pass the national high school examination and attend examinations to Vietnamese universities/colleges.
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) PROGRAM
- English as a second language program at iSchool is composed by foreign experts according to Cambridge standards. In each grade, students will complete and improve 4 skills: listening; speaking; reading; writing; in which fluent and effective communication is focused.
- Through different grades, students achieve an English ability with outcome standards of Cambridge
- 10 extra English periods per week, including:
- English for communication and general English of MoET.
- Math and science in English.
- Academic English (IELTS).
- Students who successfully complete the program are able to use English fluently and effectively; capable of achieving international certificates in accordance with their ages.
LIVING SKILLS AND LIFE VALUES PROGRAM
- iSchool implements a specially designed music and sports education program.
- Living skills and life values program is built in accordance with the abilities and perceptions of each age, helping them to shape their personality and skills in learning, working and survival to get a happy life.
- The program is taught through:
- 4 main classes per week
- Club activities
- Extracurricular activities and events
- Students become mature, confident and brave. Each iSchool student is master of a sport and a musical instrument.
Board of educators
Teacher Kenneth Shane M.Cuevas
The students' foreign language progress, through communicating with me after classes and even greeting when meeting me, is the most precious gift I have received during my teaching time at iSchool.
Teacher Nguyen Thi Hong Loan
Standard personality, knowledge, rich skills are always the top goals for iSchool to train students. That is the most essential for every child's life and is the most needed of an international standard education.
Teacher Do Thi Phuong Uyen
I feel very proud to be an iSchool member because the environment is always dynamic with adequate facilities and equipment to develop.
EARLY BIRDS SCHOLARSHIP
Early birds scholarship
- Completing the main course of 1 time 1 year study before June 30th, 2021 will be supported up to 30% of tuition.
Investment package for tuition
- Attractive 5-year, 6-year, 12-year investment packages with 0% interest installment policy for 144 months and up to 50% savings (completing the main course before June 30th, 2020).
- Parents are refunded 100% of the value after the end of the investment package period.
Please contact the Hotline: 0255 730 1188 or leave information for detailed advice.